Standard delivery is normally within 1-3 working days (Monday to Friday), on orders received by 2pm (GMT).
Orders received on a Friday by 2pm (GMT) which contain perishable items will not be despatched until the following Monday.
Public holidays are excluded from our delivery service.
In peak periods, additional delays can occur. We recommend that if your goods are required urgently to contact us via email or telephone and we will do our utmost to meet your requirement.
Important Delivery Information:
It is important that we receive a full and accurate address and postcode for the recipient to ensure a successful first-time delivery.
After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to add an additional re-delivery charge.
We will be unable to accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
Where do we deliver:
We offer a nationwide delivery to mainland UK locations.
We do deliver to the Scottish Highlands however these orders should be expected between 3-5 working days.
If you have a request for delivery outside of the mainland UK, please email us to make your request. We will try our best to assist you in your requirements.
We appreciate that our Christmas Hampers will require delivery as close to Christmas as possible. Orders received in advance will be delivered between 7th Dec and the 22nd Dec unless Named Day Delivery is purchased.
If you have a specific requirement just add this to the notes of your order or email us to advise us.
Tracking your order:
You will receive an email notifying you of your order being despatched. As part of this despatch confirmation you will be provided with a courier tracking ID and a link to follow the progress of your delivery.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with you order you will be able to cancel and return your order to Heather and Bale within 14 calendar days from the received delivery.
Any goods which have been personalised or modified to your specification, and any perishable food & drink products cannot be accepted as a cancellation or return.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage, as you are responsible for the safe return. Where the packaging forms part of the purchased product (for example a gift hamper) you must also include the original packaging with your return.
Please sign in to follow the vendor
A Luxury Picnic Hamper containing everything you need for the perfect picnic. Featuring a range of award winning treats in a traditional wicker basket which you can use time and time again.
The Middleton is a traditional picnic hamper and includes a wide range of treats to enjoy. Firstly, we have chosen an English Sparkling Wine, made by Davenport Vineyards, this wine is made organically, retaining it’s original taste. We have also added a Fentiman’s Gently Sparkling Elderflower as a soft drink option. In addition, we have included several savoury treats such as the two deliciously creamy Northumberland Cheese wedges.
There’s also pâté, crispbreads, nuts and crisps to savour. For the sweet tooth, we have selected Strawberry and White Chocolate Biscuits and a Teatime Cake. You will also find an award winning Lady Waterford Preserves Seville Orange and Beetroot Marmalade. Furthermore, we have finished this hamper with Davenport Truffles.
A truly decadent picnic! This traditional picnic hamper also comes with its own cutlery and removable cooler bag so you’ll be ready to go!
Would you like to add a personal touch? We offer a free personalised message with every order.
- Limney Estate English Sparkling Wine by Davenport Vineyard, 750ml, 11.15%.
- Gently Sparkling Elderflower Tonic, by Fentiman’s, 125ml.
- Nettle Cheese Wedge 115g, by The Northumberland Cheese Co.
- Oak Smoked Cheese Wedge 115g, by The Northumberland Cheese Co.
- Sourdough Crispbread 105g, by Peters Yard.
- Pheasant & Champagne Pâté, by Cottage Delight.
- Classic Dundee Teatime Cake, by Cottage Delight.
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Biscuits, by The Northumbrian Bakehouse.
- Smoked & Roasted Cashew Nut, The Northumbrian Smokehouse.
- Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt Crisps 150g, by Pipers.
- Seville Orange & Beetroot Marmalade, by Lady Waterford Preserves.
- Handmade Vintage Chocolate Collection, by Davenport Chocolates.
All Beautifully Presented in a Unique Picnic Basket.
- Cheese Hampers are recommended for refrieration upon delivery.
- Where we have items which are out of stock, we will substitute with equal or higher value products.
- This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
- For information about allergens in this hamper please contact Heather and Bale using the Contact The Maker button below.
No reviews found