Standard delivery is normally within 1-3 working days (Monday to Friday), on orders received by 2pm (GMT).
Orders received on a Friday by 2pm (GMT) which contain perishable items will not be despatched until the following Monday.
Public holidays are excluded from our delivery service.
In peak periods, additional delays can occur. We recommend that if your goods are required urgently to contact us via email or telephone and we will do our utmost to meet your requirement.
Important Delivery Information:
It is important that we receive a full and accurate address and postcode for the recipient to ensure a successful first-time delivery.
After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to add an additional re-delivery charge.
We will be unable to accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
Where do we deliver:
We offer a nationwide delivery to mainland UK locations.
We do deliver to the Scottish Highlands however these orders should be expected between 3-5 working days.
If you have a request for delivery outside of the mainland UK, please email us to make your request. We will try our best to assist you in your requirements.
We appreciate that our Christmas Hampers will require delivery as close to Christmas as possible. Orders received in advance will be delivered between 7th Dec and the 22nd Dec unless Named Day Delivery is purchased.
If you have a specific requirement just add this to the notes of your order or email us to advise us.
Tracking your order:
You will receive an email notifying you of your order being despatched. As part of this despatch confirmation you will be provided with a courier tracking ID and a link to follow the progress of your delivery.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with you order you will be able to cancel and return your order to Heather and Bale within 14 calendar days from the received delivery.
Any goods which have been personalised or modified to your specification, and any perishable food & drink products cannot be accepted as a cancellation or return.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage, as you are responsible for the safe return. Where the packaging forms part of the purchased product (for example a gift hamper) you must also include the original packaging with your return.
Please sign in to follow the vendor
This Luxury Gin Hamper is filled with an array of delicious, award winning and locally sourced sweet and savoury treats. All perfectly suited to an award winning Gin.
The Earle Luxury Gin Hamper is a fantastic gift choice. This hamper is notably different to classic hamper choices by featuring Gin as the chosen drinks option. This award winning Hotspur Gin is presented in a striking bottle with a solid pewter castle topper and badge. We have paired this Gin with a Gently Sparkling Elderflower Tonic. The Hotspur Gin gift set is also packed with so many delicious treats to enjoy. All complementing flavours to suit a fantastic Gin. We have selected two wedges from the Northumberland Cheese Company, Pâté, Olives and Smoked Cashew Nuts. In addition, we’ve chosen a variety of handmade preserves to enjoy. Finally, we have finished this hamper with two delectable chocolate bars and some ginger snap biscuits.
With these award winning, locally sourced products, the Earle Luxury Gin Hamper is sure to make the right impression.
Would you like to add a personal touch? We offer a free personalised message with every order.
- Hotspur Gin 70cl, 40%
- Sparkling Elderflower Tonic 75cl, Fentimans
- Raspberry Beret Milk Chocolate 100g, By North Chocolate
- Studio 28 Patisserie, Coconut & Lime 80g
- Oak Smoked, The Northumberland Cheese Co.
- Cheviot, The Northumberland Cheese Co.
- Sourdough Crispbreads Original Recipe, Peter’s Yard, 105g
- Garlic & Red Pepper Olives 350g, Cottage Delight
- Pheasant & Fine Champagne Pâté 180g, Cottage Delight
- Oak Smoked Cashews, The Northumbrian Smokehouse
- Northumbrian Pantry, Tomato & Pepper Chutney 200g
- Rosemary Honey 227g, The Travelling Bee Co.
- Strawberry Jam 210g, Lady Waterford Preserves
- Ginger Snaps 300g, Ringtons
Presented in a beautiful 16″ Antique Wash basket.
- Where we have items which are out of stock, we will substitute with equal or higher value products.
- Cheese hampers are reccomended for refrigeration upon delivery.
- This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
- For information about allergens in this hamper please contact Heather and Bale using the Contact The Maker button below.
No reviews found