Standard delivery is normally within 1-3 working days (Monday to Friday), on orders received by 2pm (GMT).
Orders received on a Friday by 2pm (GMT) which contain perishable items will not be despatched until the following Monday.
Public holidays are excluded from our delivery service.
In peak periods, additional delays can occur. We recommend that if your goods are required urgently to contact us via email or telephone and we will do our utmost to meet your requirement.
Important Delivery Information:
It is important that we receive a full and accurate address and postcode for the recipient to ensure a successful first-time delivery.
After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to add an additional re-delivery charge.
We will be unable to accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
Where do we deliver:
We offer a nationwide delivery to mainland UK locations.
We do deliver to the Scottish Highlands however these orders should be expected between 3-5 working days.
If you have a request for delivery outside of the mainland UK, please email us to make your request. We will try our best to assist you in your requirements.
We appreciate that our Christmas Hampers will require delivery as close to Christmas as possible. Orders received in advance will be delivered between 7th Dec and the 22nd Dec unless Named Day Delivery is purchased.
If you have a specific requirement just add this to the notes of your order or email us to advise us.
Tracking your order:
You will receive an email notifying you of your order being despatched. As part of this despatch confirmation you will be provided with a courier tracking ID and a link to follow the progress of your delivery.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with you order you will be able to cancel and return your order to Heather and Bale within 14 calendar days from the received delivery.
Any goods which have been personalised or modified to your specification, and any perishable food & drink products cannot be accepted as a cancellation or return.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage, as you are responsible for the safe return. Where the packaging forms part of the purchased product (for example a gift hamper) you must also include the original packaging with your return.
Please sign in to follow the vendor
The Mary Poppins of Hampers! Although we love a traditional wicker basket, we do have a soft spot for the Belford Luxury Hamper. Presented in a large woven hessian bag, you will not believe the amount of delicious food and drink options we have managed to pack inside. The bag itself features strong leather handles and brass feet, perfect to be used again and again.
The Belford includes two wine from the Veneto region of Italy. Firstly, Il Barroccio Bianco, a dry white displaying aromas of stone fruit with a zesty finish. Then, the Il Barroccio Rosso. An opulent red wine, spicy and juicy displaying flavours of plums and dark berries. For the beer drinkers, there's three craft ale options from a selection of Northumbrian breweries. Also, a chocolate caramel coffee and a loose leaf breakfast tea from Northumberland's Bari Tea Brewery.
Next, a huge selection of sweet, savoury and snacks. There's farmhouse cheese, several artisan preserves, crunchy cheese biscuits and a fruit cake, designed to be enjoyed with cheese. Savour alongside a flavourful duck rillette with black cherry. Also, there's a huge bag of Farmhouse Cheddar and Onion crisps to share.
For something sweet, we have included a box of our favourite Triple Chocolate, Luxury Shortbread alongside two handmade chocolate bars. A dark "Raspberry Beret" and a fruit and nut milk chocolate. If that's not enough, there's also a box of sea salted caramel pearls and some clotted cream fudge.
Would you like to add a personal touch? We offer a free personalised message with every order.
- Il Barroccio Bianco 70cl.
Il Barroccio Rosso 70cl.
- Bari Tea Brewery, Breakfast Tea, 100g.
- Muckle Brewing, Muckle Tickle, 500ml.
- F&L Brewing, Equinox Pale Ale, 500ml.
- Twice Brewed Steel Rigg Porter 500ml.
- The Northumbrian Bakehouse, Triple Chocolate Luxury Shortbread.
- Willies Cacao, Sea Salted Caramel Pearls 150g.
- Doddington Dairy, Crunchy Seeded Cheese Biscuits.
- Simply Delicious Cake Co, Fruit Cake For Cheese 500g.
- Caramelised Red Onion Chutney 300g, By Jean’s Jams.
- Northumbrian Pantry Spiced Carrot Jam 200g
- Cornish Charcuterie Duck Rillette & Black Cherry 125g
- Lady Waterford, Alnwick Rum Marmalade 210g.
- Northumberland Cheese Co, Nettle Wedge 115g.
- Northumberland Cheese Co, Original Wedge 115g.
- Canny Candy, Clotted Cream Fudge, 150g.
- We are Littles, Chocolate Caramel Instant Coffee, 50g.
- Northumbrian Smokehouse, Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 280g.
- Brown Bag, Farmhouse Cheddar & Onion Crisps, 150g.
- Studio 28, Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate, 80g
- North Chocolate, Raspberry Beret, Dark Chocolate with a Fruity Tang, 100g.
- Wild & Fruitful, Cumbrian Blackberry & Apple Jam 200g
All Beautifully Decorated in a Extra Large Hessian Bag.
- Cheese Hampers are recommended for refrieration upon delivery.
- Where we have items which are out of stock, we will substitute with equal or higher value products.
- This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
- For information about allergens in this hamper please contact Heather and Bale using the Contact The Maker button below.
No reviews found